[Okay… so they’re chicks – but the picture is pretty, isn’t it?]
Dude! You expected something else from me? Off to the ‘rents, be back laters…
This vid says it is like an hour long! Hope that is true cuz it is funny funny shit so you are welcome 😉
Taken from Eddie Izzard ‘s show Dress To Kill. Read on to laugh your bunny tail off…
Executive transvestite Eddie Izzard takes his show to San Francisco to:
- give a brief history of pagan and Christian religions
- the building of Stonehenge
- the birth of the Church of England and of Western empires
- and the need for a European dream.
Along the way, he:
- dramatizes Dr. Heimlich’s search for a maneuver
- the naming of Engelbert Humperdinck
- Scooby and Shaggy as archetypes
- Neil Armstrong on the moon
- society’s tolerance of mass murderers
- how we sing anthems and carols
- Hollywood adapting British films
- JFK’s trip to Berlin
- thoughts on puberty, and
- working school-book-French phrases into Paris conversation.
Close-ups catch the glint in his eye and show his carefully-applied make-up.
It’s a long video ( 1hr 54mins ). So brace yourself and have a good laugh!!